Amelia
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(83)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(24)
Enamored.
Amelia fell asleep on my chest this morning which ...
Amelia checking out her friend Benji
Speaking of baby pics...
I used to wear this when I was a baby...
So cute this morning.
Amelia made it the whole way in the stroller (she'...
Getting ready for our daily walk (weather permitti...
No title
No title
I had such a great first mother's day. I started ...
The two daddies with Amelia and Benji.
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
Sitting up like a big girl! She's even got a half ...
She's getting so big (10lbs 4ozs) at her last visi...
After the surgery, we spent some time in ff. Amel...
He said the surgery was worse than breaking it. M...
He required surgery to fix it the following week. ...
The next week, Daddy broke his nose playing basket...
This was taken after Sarah's baby shower on April ...
►
April
(39)
About Me
Leana
Coralville, Iowa
I'm a new mom and wife. I'm also finishing up my residency in pathology and getting ready to start a fellowship in surgical pathology.
View my complete profile
Sunday, May 3, 2009
She's getting so big (10lbs 4ozs) at her last visit on the 30th!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment